A mother's death leaves a hole in her children's lives, but mother death anniversary quotes can bring comfort. The sentiments packed in just a few words can revive fond memories of a loving mother on the anniversary of her death.
Mother Death Anniversary Quotes
Many people observe the anniversary of their mother's death. Whether you are holding a celebration of life ceremony or simply creating a scrapbook of fond memories, an anniversary quote of your mother's death is just another way to celebrate her life and the love she gave you.
- Mom, you always supported me.
- My mom stood up for me when I needed her.
- Mom, your many acts of love are forever held in my heart and captured in my mind.
- Mom, you always had my back, no matter what the circumstances.
- Mom, you were always such a kind and gentle soul, but strong as steel and so very bold.
- Mom, I miss hearing your laughter whenever I tell a joke.
- Mom, your love for all of us made every day brighter.
- Mom, I know how much you sacrificed for us every day of your life.
- I miss everything about you, Mom, every day!
- I still don't know how to live without you, Mom.
- Mom, you left a big hole in my life, but I carry on each day, knowing you're still watching over me.
- So many times each day, I think, I need tell Mom about this.
- Many times, I see or read something and reach for my phone to call you.
- I miss you every second of every day, Mom.
- My mom was my best friend, and I'm lost without her.
- Mom, you were a wonderful role model, and I only hope my daughter feels the same way about me.
- Mom, you celebrated every day with great passion!
- Mom, you took us along for the ride into your creative world and now that you're gone, we're lost without you.
- I miss you, Mom, but I smile knowing you are in heaven with Dad.
- It comforts me to imagine my mom surrounded by all our pets, sitting on a porch in heaven, overlooking a lake.
Mother Death Anniversary Prayer
Sometimes a simple prayer on the anniversary of a mother's death can bring comfort to a grieving heart. Prayers with a hopeful message can provide peace on a day that is filled with sadness.
- May God continue to watch over you and shower you with blessings, Mom.
- God in his mercy gave me the best mom, and I'm grateful for the time I had you.
- Thank you, God, for letting me have such a loving and caring mother.
- Grant me comfort and peace on this anniversary of my mother's passing.
- Please let my family feel your love, oh Lord, and find solace that our beloved mother is with you.
- I pray for the ache in my heart to be replaced by your divine love, oh God.
- May God give my siblings and me comfort in our sorrow over the loss of our mother.
- May God show me the way to acceptance of your passing, Mom, and fill my heart with his love.
- I pray for the soul of my dear mother, oh Lord, and that you keep her safe in heaven.
- Please carry my love to my mother on the wings of your angels, dear Lord.
- Please take away the sorrow pounding with each heartbeat and replace it with the joy of your love, dear God.
- Hear my prayer, dear God, and comfort this child grieving and longing for her mother.
- My tears fall upon my mother's grave, dear God. Please grant me your grace so I can face a life without her love.
- Steel me, oh God, against the wave of sadness whenever I think of my mother and fill me with the joy of knowing she resides with you in heaven.
- I pray to thee, dear God, that through Jesus Christ, my mom enjoys a new life in heaven.
- It is through Jesus, the Christ, that my mom now lives in heaven and is at peace, suffering no more.
- I watched my mother suffer and die, dear God. I know that she now makes her home with you and is happy in heaven.
- Dear God, please let my mom know I love her and that I'm happy she is living among your angels.
- Dear Lord, please continue to bless my mother in heaven and bestow your grace to us, her children, who miss her every day.
- God, please take care of my mother, who is also my best friend. I miss her dearly every day and my love for her never fades.
Remembrance Messages Death Anniversary
Sometimes you just want to send a message to your mom. A remembrance message on the anniversary of her death is an appropriate time to express your feelings and honor her memory.
- My heart is filled with love whenever I think of you, Mom.
- Mom, my daily prayer is to see you again some day.
- You were the best friend I've ever had, Mom.
- I hope when I die that my children still remember and love me the way I do you.
- Sometimes, I feel you near me, Mom, and can almost hear those words I long to hear, "I love you."
- Thank you, Mom, for being such a positive force in my life. I miss you.
- Mom, I miss our long discussions, our shopping trips and giggling over silly memes.
- Mom, I still have your last texts and read them every day to feel close to you.
- Your death impacted me in ways I didn't expect, Mom, but the years we had together impacted me the most.
- When you died, Mom, I felt the world crumble beneath my feet. I may never walk on solid ground again, but I will walk, and I will move forward because of the love and strength you showed me throughout my life.
Death Anniversary Quote to a Loving Mother
The anniversary of a loving mother's death is a mix of sadness and love. Finding the right world to celebrate her life can bring comfort and peace.