Grieving through loss is never an easy experience, but LoveToKnow Death and Dying can ease some of the burden, so you can concentrate on celebrating the life of those who've passed. Here you can find everything from planning a memorial service to writing the perfect condolence letter or card.
We are sensitive to your needs at this difficult period in your life. Look at our selection of poetry to use for memorial services. Get tips on planning a memorial service, or find the right words to offer a grieving friend.
- Letter of Emotional Support
- Fear of Parent Dying
- How Long Does Grief Last?
- What Is Dysfunctional Grieving
Article Highlight: What Is Complicated Grief?
Unresolved grief and complicated grief are often used interchangeably. Unresolved grief is difficult to differentiate from the grieving process. However, there are certain symptoms that differentiate it from the normal process. Watching out for these can help determine if you or your loved one has unresolved grief. Keep reading »
- Poems in Memory of a Dad
- Free Sample Eulogy Speeches
- Simple Words to Write on a Headstone
- Words to Comfort Someone Grieving
Browse Other Topics
- About Obituaries and Memorials
- Burial and Cremation
- Coping With Grief
- Death in Cultures Around the World
- Examples of Tributes Given at Funerals
- Mourning the Loss of a Pet
- Words of Comfort After a Death
- Do You Need to Send Thank You Cards to People Who Send Sympathy Notes?
- How to Write a Thank You Note After a Funeral
- Sympathy Bible Verses
- In Memory of My Grandfather Poems
- Sympathy Sayings
- Children's Books Dealing With Death and Grieving
- Sympathy Verses for Death
- Bereavement Verses
- Funeral Poems for Mom
- Poems in Memory of Mom
- More Topic Areas